Thursday 14 April 2016

Food and exercise diary 13.04.2016

Two days in a row!

I woke up this morning weighing less than I have since starting the blog: 82.6kg. Yesterday was spent focusing a little more on what I was eating (which mostly just entails not giving myself an excuse to eat ridiculous crap) and a little less on the exercise side of things as the gardening had well and truly taken it out of me.

Not a huge amount to report other than the actual food diary itself (after the break!):

Wednesday 13.04.2016

Food

Bowl of muesli
Handful of fresh pineapple
Two mugs of tea

Pint of water

Mug of tea

Two oatcakes with paté and cheddar

Pint of water

Tinned mackerel fillets in tomato sauce

Three savoury vegetable and cheese fritters (see recipe here - I had a load of sourdough being discarded and I wanted to use it, rather than throw it in the bin)
Handful of roast broccoli

Half pint of water


Exercise

Nothing of note


My goals from yesterday were to increase my water and vegetable intake and decrease my custard/ice cream intake. Two and a half pints of water mean that the former was very much a success, but the score on the fuits/vegetables count is slightly less positive.

Writing this as I am at the end of the day on Thursday means the lessons from Wednesday will have to be taken on for Friday - I suspect a two day turnaround is likely to be the standard in this system.

I'll aim to continue having as much water as I did on Wednesday and try increasing the fruits and/or vegetables I'm eating.

I may also try to put down actual times of eating food from tomorrow. It might prove useful to find out what times I'm eating which foods - there may be habits or triggers I'm not aware of for eating particular things.

If there's any interest, I can also provide any recipes for foods I'm cooking which are homemade. Feel free to ask if you'd like any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment